Lucky Brand

Lucky Brand
Shop all Lucky Brand

Civil War Uniforms: 13 Lucky Tips for choosing your Leathers  

Posted by The Thai Lotto in , ,


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Believe it or not, Union and Confederate soldiers used the same leather.

You can too!

1. When you do on a federal soldiers to buy all American leather.

2. For the Swiss, you can also buy U.S. leather. Confederates can also buy black leather.

3. I do not know how the brown or natural leather. I have a feeling that the black was more common. But that's a personal preference.

4. You can also cut the role buckle your own belts make your ownBelt. Call me to consult for one, and I shall help you.

5. Buckle may be a US-Georgia-frame when a beautiful buckle that keeps your leather is wobbling around, and it is highly adjustable.

6. Tong, Fork, Snake Buckle Buckle Type British Army - I've found that they wobble. I would stay away from those. Even if they go in and out very quickly, and you only need a few holes, she was still shaking.

7. I use a roller buckle. Do not let that modern stainless steelSteel, which they see the weight lifting belt you.

8. Do not use the dual role buckle. - I never saw that as it looked. As I always recommend it considers generic - nice and clear. You can create the tarred stuff.

9. Do not spend money on things that you do not. Maryland or other state oval buckles are not recommended by me, as it seems, the cap and holder boundaries is difficult, on and off.

10. All other clasps are generic. My recommendationGeorgia would be the frame.

11. I was lucky enough to find some good old buckles ever been to Amish Country from a store in existence for 80 years before it was purchased and the current owner was over 80 years.

12. He was rummaging around at stuff and I bet I are any good roller buckle. Some were "painted" - that just means they are painted black, painted with. They are so nice, but I could not with them.

How to 13threcommended prior to wallow in old shops and flea markets. They are gold mines Civil War Uniforms items at low prices!

0 comments

Post a Comment